Our priority is to keep you and our team safe while helping you reach your aesthetic goals. To that effect, we are following the Public Health Officer’s guidelines for medical facilities for all in-house visits to keep you healthy while delivering excellent patient care.
While travel restrictions and mask mandates may have loosened for part of our community, as a health facility operating during cold and flu season, we continue to take precautions, including:
- Wearing masks
- Frequently washing hands
- Following a rigorous cleaning regimen
- Restricting the number of persons in small, confined spaces
Keep reading to find out what you can expect during your next in-office visit.
When You Arrive
Call us at (604) 888-9378 from your vehicle so we can ask you some screening health questions. You will need to answer these questions before entering our facility.
To keep our staff and clients safe, we are limiting the number of people in our office. We welcome your significant other to your appointment if you need their support but ask that you refrain from bringing your children or any other guests to your visit.
During Your Appointment
You will be required to wear a medical-grade mask during your appointment. We are happy to provide a mask if you don’t have one available. You will not be able to enter the 3rd floor of the building without wearing a mask.
Some Things to Remember!
- Cancel your visit if you have had any COVID-19, flu, or respiratory symptoms in the last 14 days. You can call us at (604) 888-9378 to reschedule your appointment.
- Only one adult can accompany you.
- Make sure to sanitize your hands at our sanitizing stations.
If you have questions about our health guidelines and policies, please call or reach out to us online.
Hope to see you soon!