YES Medspa & Cosmetic Surgery Centre
301-8837 201 Street
Langley, BC V2Y 0C8
Phone: (604) 888-9378
Cosmetic Surgery: Mon–Fri: 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Medspa: Mon: 9 a.m.–7 p.m., Tue–Fri: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Skin & Body Enhancement
Make your skin your greatest asset with advanced treatments for skin rejuvenation at our Vancouver area Medspa. Clear, firm, youthfully radiant skin can be yours with the many options we offer for both the face and body. Our knowledgeable skincare professionals are ready to develop your personalized Prescription for Beauty™.
Looking beautiful begins with healthy skin. To discover your skin rejuvenation options, request a consultation at YES Medspa or call our office at
(604) 888-9378. Our medical director, Royal College-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Mathew Mosher, oversees all treatments and services for optimal safety and results.
Read More Testimonials
Your First Visit
As a professional medical team that specializes in caring for the health and beauty of your skin, we perform a comprehensive consultation before recommending any skin enhancement services. We encourage you to browse our online Treatment Guide to find out about available options ahead of time. Once you’ve scheduled a consultation, here is what to expect at your first visit to YES Medspa.
1. Meet with an aesthetic specialist. When you first arrive, you will be shown to a private consultation room where you will meet with a Medspa team member who specializes in your area of interest, either an aesthetician or a laser technician. Together you will discuss your:
- Skin health history including any current health concerns and medications
- Lifestyle and leisure interests including your exposure to the sun and the elements
- Skin enhancement goals
With the exception of body contouring treatments and laser hair removal, all skin care consults include an advanced skin analysis using the VISIA® Complexion Analysis system.
2. Develop your treatment plan. This in-depth evaluation enables our team members to recommend a customized plan for achieving and maintaining your facial rejuvenation called your Prescription for Beauty™. Your plan will include the treatments that are your top-priority “must haves,” along with secondary treatments you might choose once you attain the improvements that are most important to you. We will also recommend skin care products and any other appropriate long-term services.
3. Review your plan with Dr. Mosher. Once your proposed plan is complete, Dr. Mosher will meet with you and your team member to review your intake information, ask additional questions, perform a medical check (if necessary), and confirm the recommended treatment plan. We feel this check-in with our Royal College-certified plastic surgeon is an important step for our patients’ peace of mind, giving you the opportunity to ask further questions and move forward with full confidence.
4. Work out the details of your treatment. Next, a team member will review pricing, any necessary preparation steps, and what you can expect during your treatment program. You may be able to have your treatment immediately following your consultation; however, this is determined on a case-by-case basis. Rest assured, you will not be pressured to have any treatment. We encourage you to review our recommendations and schedule your first treatment or follow-up visit when you are ready to move ahead with your customized program.
Your Options for Beautiful Skin
Our Medspa skin rejuvenation treatments can be performed individually or in a combination designed just for you. Your options include:
- Chemical Peels: include peels, microdermabrasion, facials, and other gentle and effective indulgences.
- Skin Care at Home: includes medical grade products that are formulated to help you extend your treatment benefits and improve the health of your skin.
- Palomar Icon™ MaxG™: is a versatile intense pulsed light (IPL) treatment that clears pigmented and vascular lesions and reduces facial redness with little to no downtime.
- Palomar Icon™ 1540: is the first fractional laser approved by the U.S. FDA specifically for treating stretch marks, and is also an excellent choice for reducing scars and softening fine lines.
- ThreeForMe™: is a combined technique that uses the power of our 2 most popular laser and light devices to treat the most common skin concerns without downtime.
- Venus Legacy™: reduces wrinkles and lines while simultaneously tightening skin by combining radiofrequency energy with magnetic pulsing to stimulate collagen production.
- Micro-Injection Skin Boosters: gently and gradually rejuvenates the skin from within through a series of superficial injections.
Your unique Prescription for Beauty™ might include more than our non-surgical treatments. Dr. Mosher offers surgical options for a variety of concerns, including:
- Minimizing Dynamic Lines: BOTOX COSMETIC® Treatments
- Restoring Facial Volume & Reducing Static Lines: Dermal Fillers
- Softening Scars & Stretch Marks: Dermal Fillers, YES SmartXide Laser Resurfacing, Surgical Scar Revisions
- Rejuvenating Aged & Sun Damaged Skin: YES SmartXide Laser Resurfacing
- Lifting & Smoothing Laxity & Lines: Upper and Lower Eyelid Lift, Brow Lift, Face Lift & Neck Lift, YES SmartXide Laser Resurfacing