YES Medspa & Cosmetic Surgery Centre
301-8837 201 Street
Langley, BC V2Y 0C8
Phone: (604) 888-9378
Cosmetic Surgery: Mon–Fri: 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Medspa: Mon & Thu: 9 a.m.–7 p.m., Tue, Wed, Fri: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Acne & Acne Scars
Acne is not limited to teenagers; it affects individuals of all ages. Whether it’s caused by hormone fluctuations, stress, or other factors, the skin care professionals at YES Medspa can help. They offer effective, proven acne and acne scar treatments that help Vancouver patients rediscover the beauty of their skin.
At YES Medspa, we have your Prescription for Beauty™. To get started, request a consultation at our medical clinic with one of our aestheticians, all personally supervised by our medical director Dr. Mathew Mosher. You can also call us at (604) 888-9378 to make an appointment.
Laser and Light Treatments
Palomar Icon™ 1540 fractional laser treatments soften the appearance of acne scars without harming the skin’s surface. In most cases, a series of treatments is required for optimal results.
Photofacial (aka Intense Pulsed Light ) treatments can reduce the appearance of skin inflammation and acne scars. These treatments are often combined with Palomar Icon 1540 fractional laser treatments for best results.
Our ThreeForMe approach to laser skin rejuvenation uses 2 types of light energy: the Palomar Icon™ MaxG™ and Palomar Icon™ 1540. This innovative laser treatment helps clear away some of the most common skin complaints without ablation or downtime. Learn more about how this combined approach can work for you.Learn More
Morpheus8 Radio-Frequency enhanced Microneedling treatments can be used to stimulate collagen production to reduce the depth of acne scars as well as reduce the amount of acne causing bacteria in the effected area to reduce the re-occurrence of cystic acne.
Morpheus 8 treatments can also be used to soften and flatten the appearance of surgical or injury related scars anywhere on the body with minimal downtime.
These treatments can be combined with Photofacial (IPL) laser treatments to reduce the appearance of skin inflammation and pigmented acne scars.
At YES Medspa we offer several nourishing skin treatments that address acne and acne scars on the face, décolletage, and back. These can help you have clear, healthy skin and the confidence that goes along with it. Options include:
- Chemical peels address active acne and acne scars by lifting away damaged skin cells, tightening pores, and stimulating the production of new collagen. With a series of peels, your complexion can become smoother, clearer, and more evenly colored.
- Hydrafacial is one of our newest skin care treatments. This procedure uses a 3-step process that includes exfoliation and removing debris, making it ideal for treating oily, congested skin.
- Skin care products, such as those from our ZO® Medical or ZO Skin Health® lines, include a wide spectrum of therapeutic products and daily skincare solutions that create and maintain healthy skin. Our therapeutic line treats a wide range of skin disorders and chronic conditions that dramatically improve acne-prone or scarred skin.
- YES Signature Facials address active acne and acne scars by purifying the skin, reducing excess oil, tightening pores, and calming inflammation. With a series of facials, your complexion can become smoother, clearer, and more evenly colored. These treatments can be performed all year round and have zero downtime.
YES Cosmetic Surgery
Enhance your face, breasts & body with cosmetic surgery by Dr. Mathew Mosher, an experienced specialist.Learn More
Sometimes acne scars require the care of an experienced plastic surgeon. Our Medspa director Dr. Mathew Mosher, an RCPSC-certified plastic surgeon, offers:
- Non-Ablative Lasers to smooth skin on the cheeks, shoulders, and other areas that have been scarred by acne.
- Dermal fillers to temporarily fill isolated acne scars.