YES Medspa & Cosmetic Surgery Centre
301-8837 201 Street
Langley, BC V2Y 0C8
Phone: (604) 888-9378
Cosmetic Surgery: Mon–Fri: 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Medspa: Mon & Thu: 9 a.m.–7 p.m., Tue, Wed, Fri: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Years of sun exposure may have left your clear, evenly colored skin looking dull and blotchy. The sun’s powerful energy can cause age spots, freckles, sun spots, and other forms of skin discoloration on exposed areas such as the face, chest, and hands. The sun also breaks down collagen within the skin, robbing it of its firmness and elasticity. The team of knowledgeable aestheticians at YES Medspa has many ways to return your skin to its more youthful appearance. We offer proven skin discoloration treatment options that fade brown spots and reduce other signs of sun damage for Vancouver-area women and men.
At YES Medspa, we have your Prescription for Beauty™. To get started, request a consultation with one of our aestheticians, all personally supervised by our medical director Dr. Mathew Mosher. You can also call us at (604) 888-9378 to make an appointment.
Sun Damage & Brown Spots
Lasers & Light
Age spots, freckles, and other signs of sun damage are no match for our advanced laser and light treatments. We frequently use the following options to improve the quality of the skin on the face, neck, chest, and backs of the hands:
- Palomar Icon™ 1540 uses laser energy to renew sun-damaged skin from within. These gentle fractional treatments boost collagen production to restore youthful firmness to the skin.
- Palomar Icon MaxG™ treatments use intense pulsed light (IPL) to reduce redness and brown spots while renewing collagen production.
Our ThreeForMe approach to laser skin rejuvenation uses 2 types of light energy: the Palomar Icon™ MaxG™ and Palomar Icon™ 1540. This innovative laser treatment helps clear away some of the most common skin complaints without ablation or downtime. Learn more about how this combined approach can work for you.Learn More
The following nourishing skin treatments reduce excess brown pigment and address sun damage:
- Chemical peels dissolve layers of damaged skin, which are then replaced by fresh, new skin. Peels are personalized for your unique skin care needs and desired recovery time.
- HydraFacial is an ideal treatment to reduce brown spots and other skin discoloration concerns.
- Skin care products from either ZO® Medical or ZO® Skin Health lines can gradually reduce excess pigmentation, and repair and prevent sun damage.
- YES Signature Facials use medical grade ingredients to gently slough away damaged skin, target darkened spots and brighten your complexion. With a series of customized facials, your complexion can become smoother, clearer, and more evenly colored. These treatments can be performed all year round and have zero downtime.
YES Cosmetic Surgery
Enhance your face, breasts & body with cosmetic surgery by Dr. Mathew Mosher, an experienced specialist.Learn More
Your unique Prescription for Beauty™ might include more than our non-surgical treatments. Our Medspa director and plastic surgeon Dr. Mosher offers a broad range of highly effective surgical options that you can choose instead of, or in addition to, non-surgical treatments, including:
- Correcting skin discoloration and advanced sun damage: Laser skin rejuvenation