YES Medspa & Cosmetic Surgery Centre
301-8837 201 Street
Langley, BC V2Y 0C8
Phone: (604) 888-9378
Cosmetic Surgery: Mon–Fri: 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Medspa: Mon & Thu: 9 a.m.–7 p.m., Tue, Wed, Fri: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Healthy skin looks naturally youthful and attractive and hydration is the foundation of skin health. That’s what makes the HydraFacial at our Langley, BC, medspa so effective. This medical-grade procedure cleanses, exfoliates, and infuses the skin with nourishing, moisturizing serums—all in a 30-minute treatment with no downtime.
HydraFacial treatments improve the skin’s overall health and address specific conditions ranging from brown spots to oily and congested skin. After a single treatment many patients see noticeable skin refinement, radiant skin tone, and reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Perfect for both men and women, HydraFacial can be used for patients of all skin types, including people with very sensitive skin.
Prior to your first treatmentat YES MedSpa, we perform an advanced skin analysis using the VISIA® Complexion Analysis system to create a customized treatment plan based on your analysis results.
What to Expect
A HydraFacial treatment is both invigorating and comfortable. The patented Vortex-Fusion® technology used by the HydraFacial device merges spa-style therapies with advanced medical technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate. You’ll start your treatment with Lymphatic Therapy to detoxify the skin, decrease swelling, remove unwanted build-up to your lymph nodes, and optimizes skin health. This is then followed by the signature 3 Step Hydrafacial Process.
Overall a HydraFacial removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously nourishing and refreshing the skin with strengthening and hydrating serums. You’ll leave the office with your skin feeling deeply clean and glowing for the weeks to come.
A 3-Step Process
The 3 steps of a HydraFacial treatment include:
Cleanse + Peel
This initial step exfoliates and resurfaces, reveal a new layer of skin.
Extract + Hydrate
After removing skin debris from your pores with suction, the treatment then bathes the skin with intense moisturizers.
Fuse + Protect
The final step saturates the skin’s surface with antioxidants and peptides, maximizing the skin’s glow.
Upgrade your Signature Hydrafacial with a Deluxe or Platinum Booster Serum
- ZO® BrightAlive Boost: Minimizes the appearance of dermal pigmentation and discoloration such as melasma and brightens skin tone for an instantly gratifying glow.
- ZO® Rozatrol Boost: Utilizes ZO’s patented Redness Reducing Complex to reduce inflammation in the skin, minimizes the appearance of vessels and broken capillaries and improve sebum regulation. Great for acne or Rosacea prone skin.
- Connective Tissue Growth Factor Boost (CTGF™): Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improves elasticity to restore skin health and vitality.
- DermaBuilder™ Boost: Targets and smooths deeper lines, minimizes signs of aging and recharges the skin with a patented combination of peptides.
- Britenol® Boost: Minimizes the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for an even complexion.
LED Light Therapy
Deluxe & Platinum HydraFacials also include:
- Red LED Light Therapy: Reduces the appearance of redness, inflammation and decreases signs of aging.
- Blue LED Light Therapy: Targets and disrupts acne bacteria and improves the appearance of oily or congested skin.
PERK uses patented roller-flex technology to gently treat and hydrate the skin offering immediate results in under 10 minutes. Your technician will use the patented serum during your treatment and provide you with a take-home kit to continue your results at home. This treatment can be added to any HydraFacial!
PERK Lip Kit exfoliates and primes your lips with key ingredients such as peppermint oil and peony extract that lightly plump and hydrate your pout.
PERK Eye kit awakens the delicate eye area to help gently brighten, tone and firm the outer eye.
HydraFacial Before-and-After Photos
HydraFacial with Britenol Booster reduces the appearance of brown spots. Photos courtesy of HydraFacial
HydraFacial with Dermabuilder Booster can minimize nasolabial folds. Photos courtesy of HydraFacial
HydraFacial with Blue LED light therapy can reduce acne related inflammation and congestion. Photos courtesy of HydraFacial
We recommend monthly HydraFacial treatments to maintain your skin’s health and radiance. Learn more about this popular treatment by requesting a consultation using the online form or by calling our practice at (604) 888-9378 to schedule an appointment.Back to Top