YES Medspa & Cosmetic Surgery Centre
301-8837 201 Street
Langley, BC V2Y 0C8
Phone: (604) 888-9378
Cosmetic Surgery: Mon–Fri: 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Medspa: Mon & Thu: 9 a.m.–7 p.m., Tue, Wed, Fri: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Healthy, young-looking skin goes along with feeling confident and beautiful. While you may not know why your skin looks older, you recognize aging skin when you see it. A loss of collagen is usually to blame. As collagen diminishes over the years, the skin becomes looser, thinner, and wrinkled. At YES Medspa, we are ready to help with an assortment of the latest facial rejuvenation treatments so our Vancouver patients can renew their skin both on the surface and from within.
At YES Medspa, we have your Prescription for Beauty™. To get started, request a consultation with one of our aestheticians, all personally supervised by our medical director Dr. Mathew Mosher. You can also call us at (604) 888-9378 to make an appointment.
Wrinkles, Laxity, & Thinning Skin
Lasers & Light
A variety of state-of-the-art treatments are available and solutions will be customized for each patient. We will select from our most popular clinically proven devices to treat the 3 biggest signs of aging skin: wrinkles, laxity, and thinning. These treatments can be used on areas such as the face, neck, and backs of the hands:
- Autologous conditioned plasma therapy uses a patient’s own blood to produce plasma rich in platelets, which can reduce wrinkling, improve the skin’s texture and tone, and provide many other benefits.
- Morpheus8 Radio-Frequency enhanced Microneedling treatments use a multi-depth approach to stimulate collagen production to remodel thin, crepey skin, improve skin elasticity and firmness & much more. The fractional technology creates micro-holes on the surface of the skin and delivers thermal energy to the dermis resulting in a comprehensive skin rejuvenation treatment.
- Palomar Icon 1540™ fractional treatments are gentle, yet powerful. This advanced technology renews collagen production within the skin and plumps up wrinkles. The fractional technology treats tiny pinpoint areas, leaving the surrounding skin untouched so there is no downtime.
- Palomar Icon MaxG™ treatments use intense pulsed light (IPL) to reduce redness and excess pigment such as freckles, sunspots, and melasma. Improvements result from a series of treatments, customized for each patient.
- YES Signature Facials address dull, dry skin with a customized Signature facial. Using medical-grade products, we can slough off damaged skin and stimulate the production of collagen. All with zero downtime.
- EVOLVE TITE is a multi-faceted radio-frequency device that gently heats the tissue to stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin fibres, correcting loose skin on the body. The built-in thermistors take real-time temperature readings to ensure the tissue reaches and maintains therapeutic temperature throughout the entire treatment. No more hot or cold spikes… Only consistent, maximized results. EVOLVE can be used to treat the Abdomen, Flanks, Braline, Arms, and legs.
Our ThreeForMe approach to laser skin rejuvenation uses 2 types of light energy: the Palomar Icon™ MaxG™ and Palomar Icon™ 1540. This innovative laser treatment helps clear away some of the most common skin complaints without ablation or downtime. Learn more about how this combined approach can work for you.Learn More
If you’re interested in smoothing wrinkles and increasing your skin’s thickness, ask us about the following nourishing skin treatments:
- Hydrafacial minimizes fine lines and wrinkles through a 3-step process that includes cleansing, exfoliation, and nourishing hydration.
- Skin care products from ZO® Medical, and ZO® Skin Health® improve the health and appearance of the skin.
- Chemical Peels at our clinic feature medical-grade strength ingredients. A solution of lactic acid, Glycolic or salicylic acid to chemically exfoliate the skin by dissolving its outermost dead, dry layers.
YES Cosmetic Surgery
Enhance your face, breasts & body with cosmetic surgery by Dr. Mathew Mosher, an experienced specialist.Learn More
Your unique Prescription for Beauty™ might include more than our non-surgical treatments. Our Medspa director and plastic surgeon Dr. Mosher offers a broad range of highly effective surgical options that you can choose instead of, or in addition to, non-surgical treatments, including:
- Skin smoothing and tightening: Upper eyelid lift, lower eyelid lift, brow lift, facelift & neck lift, BOTOX COSMETIC®, laser skin rejuvenation