YES Medspa & Cosmetic Surgery Centre
301-8837 201 Street
Langley, BC V2Y 0C8
Phone: (604) 888-9378
Cosmetic Surgery: Mon–Fri: 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Medspa: Mon: 9 a.m.–7 p.m., Tue–Fri: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Laser rejuvenation treatments at our Vancouver, B.C.-area practice can help reverse skin damage caused by years of sun exposure and the natural aging process. The toll sun, pollution, stress, and aging takes on our skin shows up wrinkles, uneven tone, brown spots, and other blemishes. You also may have scars caused by acne or injury that we can minimize using laser or light energy. At YES Medspa & Cosmetic Surgery Centre, our lasers aren’t just for faces. We use them to enhance hands, chests, and legs, too, for beautiful, youthful-looking skin. We also use laser treatments for body contouring and skin tightening.
Dr. Mathew Mosher
Royal College-Certified Plastic Surgeon
As the Medical Director at YES Medspa & Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Mosher takes great pride in helping patients understand their procedures, explaining the details and answering questions so that they are confident in their choices. Dr. Mosher and the rest of the experienced team at YES take a personalised approach to patient care utilizing experience and expertise sets them apart.Meet Dr. Mosher
Our Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
Dr. Mosher has been performing skin rejuvenating laser treatments since 1996, and he’s an active member of the Canadian Laser Aesthetic Specialists Society (CLASS). He is highly selective when it comes to laser technology and offers only treatments that are proven to achieve consistent, quality results for his patients. The menu of nonsurgical treatments using lasers, intense pulsed light, or radiofrequency energy includes:
- CO2 Ablative Lasers: We use the Cynosure SmartXide Dot fractionated CO2 laser, an innovative, state-of-the-art treatment that is faster, more comfortable, and produces results more quickly than other CO2 lasers.
- Morpheus8: These radiofrequency-enhanced microneedling treatments rejuvenate skin texture, improve firmness, correct scars and stretchmarks, and even reduce sub-dermal fat accumulation. The combination of micro-holes on the surface of the skin and a thermal stimulus to the dermis creates a multi-depth controlled injury that activates the body’s natural healing response, which stimulates collagen production to firm, tighten and rejuvenate the skin’s appearance.
- Venus Legacy™: The versatile treatment platforms provide body contouring and anti-aging benefits for patients who either want to reduce fat in stubborn areas without surgery, minimize facial wrinkles, tighten loose skin, or reduce the appearance of cellulite.
- ThreeForMe™: One treatment that addresses 3 of the most common concerns women and men have about their skin—wrinkles, sun damage, and veins. ThreeForMe treatments combine different laser technologies and are gentle enough that they don’t require downtime.
- Palomar Icon™ MaxG™: This intense pulsed light (IPL) treatment uses the power of light energy to treat a range of skin conditions, such as pigmented lesions, sun-damaged skin, small surface vascular lesions, and others.
- Palomar Icon™ 1540 Fractional Laser: Non-ablative, fractional laser treatments using the Icon 1540 can treat patients of all skin types to correct multiple concerns, including scar reduction, minimizing stretch marks, and treating melasma (hyperpigmentation).
- Laser Hair Reduction: One of the most popular treatments we offer among both men and women, laser hair removal treatments result in long-lasting hair reduction in the treatment areas. Say goodbye to unwanted body or facial hair—along with the daily hassle of shaving or tweezing.
Are Laser and Light Treatments Safe?
While all laser and light treatments carry some risk, adverse effects from these treatments should be minimal and are very uncommon when performed by trained and experienced personnel. Anyone considering photo rejuvenation or other cosmetic applications of laser and light energy treatments should have a consultation by a plastic surgeon or dermatologist specializing in these treatments.
Our team, led by Dr. Mosher, customizes your skin rejuvenation protocol based on comprehensive skin analysis and the specific concerns you have. Request a consultation at YES Medspa & Cosmetic Surgery Centre. Or you can call our office at (604) 888-9378 to schedule your appointment.Back to Top