YES Medspa & Cosmetic Surgery Centre
301-8837 201 Street
Langley, BC V2Y 0C8
Phone: (604) 888-9378
Cosmetic Surgery: Mon–Fri: 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Medspa: Mon & Thu: 9 a.m.–7 p.m., Tue, Wed, Fri: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
EVOLVE X Body Contouring
Stubborn fat, cellulite, and loose skin are among the most common concerns of people considering body contouring in Langley, BC, at YES Medspa and Cosmetic Surgery Centre. It’s easy to see why EVOLVE X is quickly becoming so popular and in-demand. This all-in-one, non-invasive, anti-aging procedure is clinically proven to soften the appearance of cellulite, reduce superficial body fat, firm skin, and tone the underlying muscle all over the body. The result is a more youthful, trimmer, and toned look without the downtime of other procedures.
Is Nonsurgical Body Contouring Right for Me?
During your consultation, our highly experienced team will discuss your body contouring goals and provide customized solutions by selecting from the best and latest options available. If you are considering surgery, Dr. Mosher, our Medical Director and Plastic Surgeon, with over 20 years of experience, will recommend a plan. Each of the services at YES Medspa has been selected by Dr. Mosher and protocols designed for your safety and for your optimal results.
How EVOLVE X Body Contouring Works
EVOLVE is the latest technology approved by both Health Canada and the U.S. FDA for non-invasive body contouring. This versatile and powerful platform has multiple treatment modalities to:
- TRANSFORM excess fat
- TITE-n loose skin
- TONE muscles
TRANSFORM uses dual energies to strengthen muscles, improve skin appearance and reduce subcutaneous fat. It combines radiofrequency (RF) energy and electrical muscle stimulation (EMS) all in one treatment. EMS induces forced muscle contractions that are not achievable during workouts. RF energy safely and uniformly deep heats the skin and upper fat layers to cause disruption to your cells. The combination allows you to improve your tone and shape quickly and painlessly.
TITE is the skin remodeling and tightening component on the EVOLVE X platform. For patients with loose skin, TITE utilizes bi-polar radio-frequency energy to warm the tissue to a comfortable, uniform and carefully controlled 43 degrees C. This stimulates the formation of new collagen and elastin fibres – a necessary component of younger-looking skin. Unlike other devices which can lead to some areas becoming too hot to tolerate and other areas too cool to be effective, EVOLVE TITE adjusts each applicator multiple times per second to make these treatments more comfortable and more effective. YES Medspa has had experience with many other devices offering the same claims but nothing compares to the comfort, accuracy and efficacy of EVOLVE TITE.
Photos provided by InMode Esthetics
TONE is the muscle-toning component to EVOLVE X. It uses electrical muscle stimulation to target and stimulate the deeper muscle layers causing involuntary muscle contractions. The treatment targets specific muscle groups to increase muscle strength and refine the appearance of your muscles.
The versatility of the EVOLVE X platform offers a range of body contouring and anti-aging benefits to our Vancouver-area patients. Some of the concerns EVOLVE X can treat include:
- Loose skin
- Pockets of stubborn fat
- Weak core or gluteal muscles (coming soon)
EVOLVE X Treatment areas:
- Abdomen, arms, braline, flanks, knees, thighs, buttocks
At YES Medspa, we have the experience and the technologies available to tailor your treatment to YOU. In some cases, we may recommend an alternative body contouring treatment, such as SculpSure®, to help you achieve the results you want, at the pace that you want. For facial laxity or premature aging, a series of HydraFacial, Venus Legacy™, Morpheus8 or other laser rejuvenation modalities will be considered and a customized program prepared just for you. Don’t forget to consider your skin care. A complimentary VISIA Advanced Skin Analysis will be provided and used as the foundation for our skin care recommendations. Something as simple as a customized medical skin care routine can be the difference between good results and great results.
Are Minimally Invasive Body Contouring Procedures Less Effective Than Surgery?
Just because a procedure is minimally invasive does not mean it is less effective. Different procedures will work better for different people. For instance, Smartlipo is sometimes more effective than traditional liposuction for those with poor skin elasticity because it not only reduces excess fat but also tightens the skin for smoother results. Dr. Mosher will recommend the appropriate treatment for you during your personal consultation.
What to Expect
Most patients who choose EVOLVE X treatments for skin tightening or fat reduction at our medical spa near Vancouver say they are relaxed and comfortable during the procedure. In fact, when compared to other-dated technologies, the comfort of an EVOLVE X treatment is a welcomed surprise to patients that are veterans of other non-invasive treatments.
- TRANSFORM treatments take roughly 5 minutes to set up and 30-60 minutes to complete per area. A series of 6 weekly treatments will be recommended. Clinical studies have shown an average of 30% subcutaneous fat reduction after 6 treatments!
- TITE treatments take 5-10 minutes to set up and 30-45 minutes to complete. A series of 6 weekly sessions is required to achieve approximately 15% skin contraction. Many patients describe the treatment sensation as a warm massage. A Combination of TRANSFORM and TITE treatments can be done on the same day.
- Ask your technician about the other services that can be completed during your TITE or TRANSOFRM treatments. Many clients choose to upgrade their appointment with a simultaneous HydraFacial, Chemical peel or LIP & EYE Perk while they complete their EVOLVE X body treatments.
- TONE treatments are performed once per week for 6 weeks. These 20-30 minute treatments are a comfortable and quick way to strengthen, refine and tone your muscles.
There is no downtime following the TRANSFORM, TONE or TITE treatments. You can resume your daily activities immediately. You may feel some muscle soreness post TRANSFORM & TONE treatments, similar to an intense gym workout.
Because the EVOLVE X platform works by stimulating the body’s natural responses, results emerge gradually. A series of treatments is needed to produce optimal results.
- TRANSFORM requires between 6 treatments performed weekly.
- TITE requires 6-8 treatments performed weekly
- TONE 4-6 treatments performed weekly
Once your series of treatments have been completed, final results are realized roughly 12 weeks after the last treatment. Your skin improvements will not last forever so 1-2 maintenance treatments are recommended every 3-6 months to continuously stimulate and maintain long-term results.
YES Cosmetic Surgery
Enhance your face, breasts & body with cosmetic surgery by Dr. Mathew Mosher, an experienced specialist.Learn More
Often there are multiple ways to achieve your goals. We create a unique to you Prescription for Beauty™ that outlines a plan that works for your timeline, your budget and your preferences. Some of our treatment options include:
- Facial skin lifting and smoothing: Upper Eyelid Lift, Lower Eyelid Lift, Brow Lift, Facelift & Neck Lift, Laser Rejuvenation,BOTOX COSMETIC®, Dermal Fillers, Morpheus8, ACP enhanced Skin Boosters *coming soon*
- Reducing unwanted fat: Liposuction, Morpheus8, Belkyra™, SculpSure™
- Skin tightening: Tummy tuck, Morpheus8, Arm Lift, Breast Lift
- Smoothing away cellulite: Cellulaze™