YES Medspa & Cosmetic Surgery Centre
301-8837 201 Street
Langley, BC V2Y 0C8
Phone: (604) 888-9378
Cosmetic Surgery: Mon–Fri: 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Medspa: Mon & Thu: 9 a.m.–7 p.m., Tue, Wed, Fri: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
There are a variety of reasons your skin may look dull, rough, or uneven. As years pass, skin cells do not slough off and regenerate as quickly as they did before age 40. Exposure to the sun and wind can diminish moisture and leave the skin feeling dry and leathery. At YES Medspa, we can take over where nature leaves off. We make it possible to have skin that is brighter and smoother at any age. Our skin care specialists will help you find the right treatment for your uneven skin tone and texture. In Vancouver and beyond, women and men choose us to help their skin look and feel its best.
At YES Medspa, we have your Prescription for Beauty™. To get started, request a consultation with one of our aestheticians, all personally supervised by our medical director Dr. Mathew Mosher. You can also call us at (604) 888-9378 to make an appointment.
Lasers & Energy Treatments
We use advanced technology to improve the appearance and texture of your skin, whether on your face or your body. Your options include the following treatments:
- Autologous conditioned plasma therapy improves the skin’s tone and texture by applying or injecting autologous conditioned plasma (ACP) that uses blood drawn from the patient and conditioned using a specialized process.
- Morpheus 8 Radio-Frequency enhanced Microneedling treatments use a multi-depth approach to stimulate collagen production to remodel thin, crepey skin, improve skin elasticity and firmness & much more. The fractional technology creates micro-holes to the surface of the skin and delivers thermal energy to the dermis resulting in a comprehensive skin rejuvenation treatment.
- Palomar Icon™ 1540 fractional treatments are gentle, yet powerful. This advanced technology renews collagen production within the skin and plumps up wrinkles. The fractional technology treats tiny pinpoint areas, leaving the surrounding skin untouched so there is no downtime.
- Forma combines radiofrequency energy with magnetic pulses for noticeable skin tightening without surgery. Lift FX is gentle enough for use on wrinkles and skin laxity of the lower face, jowls, and neck and powerful enough to be used to firm the skin of the brow and cheeks.
Our ThreeForMe approach to laser skin rejuvenation uses 2 types of light energy: the Palomar Icon™ MaxG™ and Palomar Icon™ 1540. This innovative laser treatment helps clear away some of the most common skin complaints without ablation or downtime. Learn more about how this combined approach can work for you.Learn More
The following nourishing skin treatments improve skin tone and texture:
- Chemical peels remove outermost layers of dull, rough skin at a depth that addresses the condition of your skin.
- HydraFacial improves the skin’s tone and texture by cleansing, exfoliating, and hydrating the skin in a 30-minute, no-downtime procedure.
- Skin care products from the ZO® Medical and ZO® Skin Health lines contain such beneficial ingredients as alpha-hydroxy acids, retinols, and antioxidants to even out skin tone and texture and protect your skin from future damage.
- YES Signature Facials use medical grade ingredients to gently slough away damaged skin, provide deep hydration and brighten your complexion. With a series of customized facials, your complexion can become smoother, clearer, and more evenly colored. These treatments can be performed all year round and have zero downtime.
YES Cosmetic Surgery
Enhance your face, breasts & body with cosmetic surgery by Dr. Mathew Mosher, an experienced specialist.Learn More
Your unique Prescription for Beauty™ might include more than our non-surgical treatments. Our Medspa director and plastic surgeon Dr. Mosher offers a broad range of highly effective surgical options that you can choose instead of, or in addition to, non-surgical treatments, including:
- Improving skin tone and texture: laser skin rejuvenation