YES Medspa & Cosmetic Surgery Centre
301-8837 201 Street
Langley, BC V2Y 0C8
Phone: (604) 888-9378
Cosmetic Surgery: Mon–Fri: 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Medspa: Mon & Thu: 9 a.m.–7 p.m., Tue, Wed, Fri: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Sientra® Breast Implants
In Langley, BC, Dr. Mathew Mosher, the Medical Director at YES Medspa & Cosmetic Surgery Centre, only uses today’s safest and most trusted breast implants to create fully customized breast augmentation results. Each implant recommendation is done after considering the unique properties and dimensions available from Health Canada approved devices. That diverse selection of implants now includes a new implant brand with a proven performance and safety record.
YES Cosmetic Surgery Centre is pleased to introduce Sientra breast implants to the Vancouver area and is one of the first clinics in B.C. to carry this innovative line of implant options.
Before & After Photos
This feature contains nudity. Please click OK to confirm you are at least 18 years of age and are not offended by such material.
Sientra Breast Implants At-a-Glance
Sientra’s approach to implants offers multiple benefits to breast augmentation candidates, including:
- A stellar safety profile: Sientra’s silicone breast implants demonstrated low complication rates through a robust 10-year clinical study.
- A comprehensive warranty: Your warranty lasts 20 years to protect your long-term health and safety.
- High patient ratings: Real patients on RealSelf® give Sientra’s silicone implants a 98% “Worth It” rating.
- Qualifications you can trust: Sientra’s high-strength cohesive silicone gel implants are only available through skilled and credentialed plastic surgeons.
Which Type of Breast Implant Should I Get?
With an abundance of sizes and shapes, Sientra’s selection of implants can be considered for most breast augmentation goals, whether you’re after a subtle change or a complete transformation. Among the most popular choices are cohesive and high-strength cohesive plus silicone gel options. Although they are often all referred to as “gummy bear” breast implants, there are subtle but significant differences between each device manufacturer’s implants. The surgeons at YES Cosmetic Surgery Centre have the experience to make recommendations that you can trust.
Round Cohesive Silicone Gel Implants
These soft yet durable implants feature a cohesive silicone gel encased in a smooth shell that allows the implant to move naturally with the breast tissue.
Available in more than 90 sizes and 5 projection levels, round cohesive silicone gel implants are ideal for achieving your optimized breast size and shape. Our surgeons will help you determine the right implant dimensions during your consultation and use VECTRA® 3-D imaging to help you visualize possible results.
High-Strength Cohesive Plus (HSC+) Gel Implants from Sientra
The proprietary gel utilized is more cohesive than other HSC gel options for improved shape retention without the trade-off of having an overly firm implant.
You can learn more about material options and other ways to customize your results on our breast augmentation options page.
Are Sientra Breast Implants Safe?
In clinical trials, Sientra implants proved to be among today’s safest options:
- Low capsular contracture rate: Capsular contracture is a tightening or hardening of the scar tissue around the implant.
- Lowest rupture rate: Implant rupture is a hole or tear in the implant’s shell.
- Lowest reoperation rate: Reoperation includes any additional surgery performed on the breast after the first breast implantation.
What Does the Sientra Platinum20™ Breast Implant Warranty Include?
The Sientra Platinum20 Product Replacement and Limited Warranty Program is the most comprehensive and most extended of any breast implant manufacturer. Not only does it provide the most comprehensive protection and longest-lasting coverage, this warranty includes the most financial assistance and the least amount of warranty restrictions in the industry. It covers all primary and revision augmentation surgeries.
- Lifetime: FREE implant replacement if your implant ruptures
- 20 Year: Up to $5,000 CAD for uncovered fees and costs due to implant rupture and up to $7,500 CAD for uncovered fees and costs due to BIA-ALCL
- 20 Year: FREE implant replacement for complications of capsular contracture (Baker Grade III/IV), late-forming seroma, double capsule, and BIA-ALCL
- 2 Year: Up to $2,000 CAD for uncovered fees and costs due to capsular contracture (Baker Grade III/IV), late-forming seroma, and double capsule:
- Any style and size of Sientra replacement implants
- FREE contralateral (opposite side) implant
- All augmentation and reconstruction surgeries covered
Your Platinum20 Warranty Card
You are unique, and so is your breast implant. Sientra stamps each breast implant with a unique serial number. After your surgery, you will receive a Patient Device Identification and Limited Warranty Card from your plastic surgeon. This card will list the serial number of your implant and confirm your enrollment in the Device Tracking Program and the Sientra Platinum20 Program.
You can learn more about their warranty program at sientra.ca.
If you would like to speak with our experienced team of professionals about your breast implant options, please request a consultation online or call our Langley office at (604) 888-9378. We are happy to answer any questions you may have to help you find the right breast implant fit for your goals and lifestyle.Back to Top